Friday, January 7, 2011

Internet Sensation Ted Williams May Appear in Jack Nicholson Movie

Ted Williams has gone from homeless to Hollywood after a video showcasing his "golden voice" went viral on YouTube -- getting over 11 million hits in just a few days -- earning him national attention and job offers to put his talent to use. Now "The Insider"'s own voice over talent Randy Thomas -- who is also the voice of the Oscars -- talks to the internet sensation! First, Ted dispels rumors that he is estranged from his mother. While the two have not seen each other in about 20 years, the two have kept in touch. In fact he says the two spoke just last week. "When she found out the circumstances in which I was out there flagging a sign .... she probably would have preferred me to be under a watchful eye than where I was." This morning, his mother told "The Early Show," that "God has answered my prayer. I prayed I would see this time." "My bottom was really feeling like there as no hope," Ted says. He's been clean and sober now for two years he says, "only by the grace of God." Asked if the pressure of the media storm surrounding him may lead to a relapse, he says, "I'm going to meetings and I have called my sponsor -- matter of fact, I have a traveling sponsor." His new mantra is "meditate, not medicate," he adds. Now the job offers are pouring in -- one of which is a Hollywood movie! "As a matter of fact, Jack Nicholson had contacted one of my in-laws who happens to be in Columbus Ohio," Ted says. "They're supposed to be making a movie in which Jack is playing opposite a disc jockey, which he would like me to portray in the movie."[Read full story on The Insider]

Kim Smith Sarah Wynter Emilie de Ravin Sofía Vergara Haylie Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment